The Sheffield Healthcare Gateway invites you to an information session on Using Social Media for Impact from Andrew Twist, Corporate Communications.
The session takes place from 1.00pm – 2.30pm on 13th December in the Heritage Room, B-floor, Medical School
Please join us for:
- An overview of social media platforms and how they can be used to as part of impact activity
- Content and approaches that work best for communicating research and demonstrating impact
- How to measure the reach and engagement of social media activity in regard to impact
- Emerging platforms and trends and how this is likely to impact on research communications in future.
- Q&A on using social media effectively.
Places are limited.